249 Main Road
A 1987 Bachelor of Dental Science graduate from the University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa, Torsten has been practicing dentistry in the UK for over 20 years, first as founder and partner at The Dental Centre, High Wycombe, and now also at Marlow View Dental in Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
His clinical interests are extensive, ranging from amalgam free family dentistry, to placing and restoring dental implants. Torsten's clinical philosophy is firmly anchored in the Concept of Complete Dentistry as taught by the Dawson Academy for Advanced Dental Studies, St.Petersburg USA, of which Torsten is a graduate and alumni member.
Recently was awarded a Fellowship in Laser Dentistry from the University of Genoa, Italy.
* Waterlase iPlus dental laser for tooth preparation, periodontal rehabilitation, endodontics and surgery.
* Treatment of occlusal problems and conditions related to these, such as headaches, extensive tooth wear, and clicking jaw joints.
* Use of the Cerec CAD-CAM technology for single visit crowns and inlays.
* Placing and restoring implants, from single tooth to All-on-Four concept for immediate rehabilitation.
* Adult orthodontics using Invisalign clear aligners and the Inman Aligner system.
* Certified clinician for Somnowell sleep appliance to manage snoring and sleep apnea