BSc, BDS, FDS RCS (Eng), MSc., MOrth RCS (Eng)
Specialist in Orthodontics GDC No 69682
Among UK-trained orthodontists, I am the only specialist to be accredited by both the European Society of Lingual Orthodontics and the World Society of Lingual Orthodontics. I enjoy speaking at orthodontic conferences at home and internationally.
I am the author of a chapter on ‘Interdisciplinary Treatment with Lingual Orthodontics’ in the book Esthetics in Lingual Orthodontics (Quintessence Publishing).
I qualified as a Dentist from King’s College, London in 1993. Following vocational training and experience in the Hospital service, I gained my Master’s Degree in Orthodontics at GKT Dental Institute, London. I received specialist training in Lingual Orthodontics in Paris in 2002. I have a keen interest in the multidisciplinary treatment of adult patients.
I am a member of the following orthodontic and dental societies:
- Founding member of the British Lingual Orthodontic Society
- Accredited member and Secretary of the European Society of Lingual Orthodontics
- Accredited member of the World Society of Lingual Orthodontics
- Fellow in Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Fellow of the World Federation of Orthodontics
British Orthodontic Society
European Orthodontic Society
American Association of Orthodontists
Past President of London Dental Fellowship (2014 – 2015)
Member of the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and British Dental Association