Limited Attendance Workshop - only 25 places available!
Dental Photography provides clinicians with a mainstay for documentation and education. For many it can be used as part of clinical records, for others it can be used for ethical marketing as well as professional education and development.
Ask yourself this….is my photography good enough? Are my photos consistent? Are my pre and post operative photos truly comparable? How do I take photos with greater creativity?
If the answer to ANY of the above is NO - this BACD workshop is the one for you.
Dr Devigus has a wealth of experience in dental photography and he is Editor-In-Chief of the European Journal of Esthetic Dentistry, one of the most highly technical peer reviewed publications with superb documentation.
This 1-day workshop will go through the following:
- Advanced aspects of dental photography such as portrait shots, lighting effects, and camera settings to obtain creative and consistent photos
- Greater depth of subject matter such as:
- Advanced lighting: soft vs direct, diffused light application and methodology
- Use of brackets in detail
- Application of DSD-style photography
- Reproducible portrait photography
- Consistency in challenging intra-oral shots - occlusal shots, 1:1 posterior, consistency in pre-and post-op shots without soft tissue colour change
- Bringing your own kit. Troubleshooting and breaking things down to a simplistic methodology for setup and consistent clinical photography
Dr Devigus will also go though the principles of image enhancement and storage. this promises to be a photography day like no other, with a highly knowledgeable and technically advanced educator. BACD is proud to bring Dr Devigus to the UK.
This event will have elements of enhanced GDC learning outcomes A, B, C and D
A - Effective communication with patients, the dental team and others across dentistry, including when obtaining consent, dealing with complaints, and raising concerns when patients are at risk
B - Effective management of self and effective management of others or effective work with others in the dental team, in the interests of patients; providing constructive leadership where appropriate
C - Maintenance and development of knowledge and skill within your field of practice
D - Maintenance of skills, behaviours and attitudes which maintain patient confidence in you and the dental profession and put patients’ interests first