regional – smile design
Beautiful smiles – tips from the masters on how to produce accreditation standard results
Spectacular aesthetic results can be achieved considering the patients face and occlusion to plan the desired final result through exceptional temporary restorations. The restorative dentist can then create smiles to satisfy today’s demanding patient expectations.
Treatment Planning and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Interdisciplinary Aesthetic Dentistry
- Exceptional Anterior Composite Restorations
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Emax porcelain system
- Full mouth rehabilitation
- Successful Aesthetics
- Digital Photography
- Laboratory Records
- Predictable Impression Techniques
Exceptional Temporisation and Stress Free Cementation
Veneer provisionalisation that’s amazing, fast and aesthetic
- Create final restorations that are predictable aesthetically and functionally
- What temporisation material
- “WOW” your patients with their temporaries (“the trial smile”)
- Learn how to ensure you get accurate and precise laboratory wax-ups to make the clinical case much easier
- Step by step techniques
Stress free, fast, and predictable cementation of multiple porcelain restorations
- Cementation principles designed for predictable and simultaneous placement of multiple units
- Review which materials give the most predictable results.
- Learn a technique that is predictable and will not let you down!
Occlusion and 5 Steps to Functional SuccessSuccess
- Learn the techniques of doing a comprehensive evaluation (including facial muscles assessment, TMJ analysis, and detailed intra-oral assessment)
- Understand the best way to use articulating papers effectively
- Learn how to take face bow records and articulators
- Master multiple ways of taking an accurate centric relation record after a patient has been deprogrammed with an NTI (or similar) appliance
- Learn how to take bite records
- Use sophisticated computerized occlusion equipment like Joint
- Vibration Analysis and T Scan. This will revolutionize your dentistry!
- Learn how to treat patients with Occlusal Wear
- Treatment sequences for a wear patient
- Laboratory Communication
This lecture will have elements of enhanced GDC learning outcomes C: Maintenance and development of knowledge and skill within your field of practice
Speaker – David Bloom
Dr David Bloom is a graduate of the Newcastle-upon-Tyne Dental School, and has been practising his passion for dentistry for 24 years. In that time David has become recognised as a leader in the field of dentistry, David is trusted both by celebrities and other dentists seeking treatment for themselves. David now instructs and lectures nationally and internationally, and is a sought after expert working for a range of dental practices
David focuses on preventative care, by giving each and every patient not only a beautiful, natural smile, but a healthy one also. David ensures that the patient’s oral health is his primary focus when completing any treatment plans and work carried out. This he believes is key to patients a long lasting and healthy smile and a happy patient. David believes that communication is of great importance, every patient receives full and informative advice which allows the patient to make the right decisions for them individually. He prides himself on his attention to detail, and insistence on using only the very best materials.
David believes that having previously worked in the same dental studio from 1990 until 2013 has enabled him to really understand what works and what doesn’t therefore giving his patients the best possible care. David works with other specialists but believes it is his role to be the leader of the team ensuring all work is completed to the highest possible standard.
speaker – Rahul Doshi
Dr Rahul Doshi is the director and founder of The Perfect Smile Studios and The Advanced Training Institute, where he teaches Nationally and Internationally on Interdisciplinary Comprehensive Cosmetic Dentistry including Smile Design, Occlusion, Treatment Planning and Full Mouth Rehabilitation. He has lectured in USA, UAE, Italy, India, Germany, Sweden and South Africa; and is the Judge for the prestigious Private Dentistry Awards. He is President-elect of the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD).
venue – Novotel Birmingham Centre
Novotel Birmingham Centre
Novotel Birmingham Centre
70 Broad Street
Birmingham B1 2HT
sponsor – DD Group
supported by DD Group
sponsor – Fine Art Dental Studio
supported by Fine Art Dental Studio